Hotel Nana is located in the center of Athens, opposite the central rail and metro stations at Larissis Station. The hotel is a short walk to Omonia Square, the old market place, and the Archeological Museum. Its convenient loccation affords you the opportunity to visit renowned attractions such as Acropolis, Parthenon, Plaka, Parliament Building at Syndagma Square and the Olympic Stadium. Enjoy your exploration of Athens using convenient metro located just a few steps from the hotel entrance.
- Central rail stations - Larissis and Peloponese Stations
- Metro (line2) direct to Syndagma Square and Acropolis
- Metro (line1) connecting to metro to Piraeus port and Olympic Stadium
- Suburban "Proastiakos" express train to Olympic Stadium and airport
- Bus and trolley terminals to the center and suburbs of Athens
- Archaeological museum (10 minutes on foot)
- Omonia Square and the old market (15 minutes on foot)